DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfkxcp/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight: Relationship Pricing" report to their offering.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on relationship pricing strategies adopted by retail banks:
- Provides global snapshot of relationship pricing adopted by retail banks in developing and developed economies in the banking industry.
- Analyzes relationship pricing trends and key operational opportunities for retail banks.
- Gives a detailed analysis of relationship pricing models adopted by retail banks globally.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the concept of relationship pricing and its adoption across key markets worldwide
- Assess the current and future opportunities of relationship pricing in the retail banking industry
- Gain insights into the business models adopted by retail banks to offer relationship pricing to consumers
- Gain insight into various trends driving the growth of retail banks in offering relationship pricing
- Following the financial crisis, banks developed profitable growth through relationship pricing to derive greater value from their existing customers. In the constantly changing banking environment, a single price for all approaches is not suitable for targeting diverse customer segments, resulting in the establishment of customized pricing for specific customer groups. Following this, banks offers products and services with pricing based on a customer's demography, product holding and volume of transactions.
- To remain competitive, banks aim to offer products at a price that take into account a customer's willingness to pay. In this regard, banks assess a customer's lifetime value which acts as a key driver for relationship-based pricing.
- Increasing competition and commoditization of services means banks have to undergo a 'virtual makeover' in offering products and services to customers. To distinguish their banking services from competitors and maintain long-term customer relationships, banks have adopted strategies such as price differentiation and a consumer-centric approach where prices and services are determined by customer requirements and purchasing behavior.
- Loyalty programs have emerged as a key marketing tool in the global retail banking industry. These programs offer reward points, rebates and cashback. Rewards are based on the size of purchases and the tenure of a customer's relationship with the bank.
- The understanding of purchasing patterns enables financial institutions to identify and phase out ineffective pricing and reward programs. This strategy enables banks to properly segment and target customers. Advanced analytics also enable banks to analyze their product portfolios and develop pricing strategies based on current competition.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Snapshot on Relationship Pricing
3 Relationship Pricing Models
4 Current Pricing Trends and Challenges
5 Relationship Pricing-Based Loyalty Programs
6 Implementation Strategies and Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfkxcp/2020_foresight.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.