PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WSO2 today announced that WSO2Con 2013 conference sessions will be available both as live streaming audio and podcasts at http://wso2.com/livestream. WSO2Con, which runs February 13-14, 2013, will explore the unique convergence of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and cloud computing implementations, API management and mobile technology best practices, and IT strategies for the future enterprise. To view the full agenda, visit http://wso2con.com/agenda.
Featured speakers at WSO2Con 2013 include some of the world’s pioneers in the development of information technology policy, as well as SOA, Web service, big data, cloud, mobile technology, and open source standards.
- Brian Behlendorf is senior advisor for science and technology, World Economic Forum.
- Eben Upton is founder and trustee of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Pankaj Srivastava is vice president of engineering of Cisco Systems.
- Yefim Natis is vice president and distinguished analyst of Gartner.
- Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana is founder, chairman and CEO of WSO2; director of the Lanka Software Foundation; and a member of the Apache Software Foundation.
- Paul Fremantle is co-founder and CTO of WSO2; vice president of the Apache Software Foundation Synapse Project; and co-chair of the OASIS Web Services Reliable eXchange Technical Committee.
About WSO2Con 2013
WSO2Con 2013, WSO2’s third user conference, will bring together WSO2 technical experts, enterprise IT executives, researchers, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers. Collectively, they will explore best practices in API management, SOA, cloud computing, mobile, data and analytics, application development, enterprise integration and governance, along with IT strategies for improving productivity and competing in a global economy. They also will represent a broad cross section of markets, including financial services, government, retail, telecommunications, information technology, universities, and research institutions. The event is being held at the Park Plaza, Victoria in London, and it will be joined by a live stream event from the Cinnamon Lakeside in Colombo, Sri Lanka. For more information, visit http://wso2con.com.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.