REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mandiant, the leader in advanced threat detection and response solutions, today announced new and expanded offices in Virginia, New Mexico, California and Dublin, Ireland. The new offices support Mandiant’s rapidly growing workforce as it responds to the growing demand for information security and incident response products and services. Mandiant has increased both the number of employees and the size of its customer base by more than 70 percent over the past year. The company is currently hiring qualified professionals for more than 100 positions including software and product engineers, consultants and security analysts. New or expanded facilities include:
- A Dublin, Ireland Security Operations Center (SOC) and development facility to drive growth in Europe as well as to support the US market by attracting top-tier engineering talent. The SOC will support Mandiant’s cyber security response capabilities in the United Kingdom as one of four companies chosen via the, “Cyber Incident Response,” program administered by CESG, the Information Assurance arm of the UK’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).
- A state-of-the art, 10,000 square foot, 24x7 SOC in Redwood City, California on the San Francisco peninsula housing expert network and intelligence analysts, malware engineers, forensics specialists and incident response teams in support of Mandiant’s MCIRT Managed Defense solution.
- A new Reston, Virginia office, located at 12012 Discovery Square. The new office, slated to open in early 2013, will serve as Mandiant’s largest development facility while also supporting the growth of Mandiant’s intelligence business unit, the MCIRT Managed Defense solution and other departments.
- An Albuquerque, New Mexico development facility focused on research and advanced development including malware reverse engineering and advanced malware and threat analysis.
- A new, expanded San Francisco office at 135 Main Street to replace current facilities outgrown by current and expected staff increases.
“Expanding our corporate footprint in these new locations enables us to attract the skills and talent we need to build innovative products and serve our growing client base,” said Mandiant president and chief operating officer, Travis Reese.
The new offices in Dublin, Redwood City, Reston, San Francisco and Albuquerque join existing Mandiant offices in New York and Los Angeles, along with its headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
“Advanced attackers are innovating and so are we,” said Dave Merkel, Mandiant’s chief technology officer and vice president for product. “These new facilities demonstrate Mandiant’s commitment to our customers to develop products and service offerings that enable them to detect, respond to and contain cyber intrusions.”
Mandiant offers a robust benefits and leave package. Details on Mandiant’s current open positions and all locations hiring can be found on Mandiant career website or via LinkedIn. A behind the scenes look at Mandiant’s offices and culture can also be seen Mandiant’s Facebook page.
Mandiant is the leader in advanced threat detection and response solutions. Mandiant’s products and services protect the world’s most valuable data every day from targeted attacks. Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with offices in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, Mandiant’s customers include Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, government agencies, domestic and foreign police departments, and the world’s leading law firms. The authors of 12 books and quoted frequently by leading media organizations, Mandiant security consultants and engineers hold top government security clearances and certifications and advanced degrees from some of the leading computer science universities. To learn more about Mandiant visit www.mandiant.com, read the company blog, M-Unition, follow on Twitter @MANDIANT or Facebook at www.facebook.com/mandiantcorp.