SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grammarly, the world's leading software suite for perfecting written English, today announced that it has surpassed 3 million registered users. Grammarly’s products help students, professionals, English language learners, and others to correct their written English. Its flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, is an automated proofreader and personal grammar coach that corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 150 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations.
Proficient writing is fundamental for academic and professional success. Grammarly serves as an extra set of eyes when writing, with measurable results. In a recent survey of Grammarly users with more than 800 respondents:
- 84 percent of student respondents reported Grammarly improved their grades;
- 94 percent reported Grammarly helped them save time when writing; and
- 63 percent said Grammarly increased their writing confidence.
“Accurate writing can make the difference in receiving a good grade, job offer, or promotion,” said Grammarly CEO Brad Hoover. “Grammarly's technology enables anyone to correct and learn written English, providing confidence and credibility. Three million users can't be wrong--literally.”
How the Grammarly Editor Works
- Copy and paste any English text into the Grammarly Editor, or install the Grammarly® Plugin for Microsoft® Office Software;
- Choose a writing style from general, business, academic, technical, casual, or creative; then
- Grammarly’s algorithms flag potential issues in the text and provide context and suggested corrections, enabling users to make informed decisions about whether and how to correct an issue.
Grammarly also provides free products to English writers, including Grammarly® Answers, an online community for writers to ask and answer questions about English writing; the Grammarly® Handbook, an online guide explaining English grammar and style; Grammarly® Words, a contextual online thesaurus; and the Grammarly Facebook community, which provides fans with fun grammar tips and discussions.
Pricing and Availability
Grammarly offers monthly, quarterly, and annual subscriptions, each with a seven-day free trial. Subscription prices start at less than $15.00 per month. Grammarly also offers bulk licenses to educational institutions, enterprises, and government entities.
Grammarly (www.grammarly.com) aims to perfect written English by continuously advancing the world’s most accurate spell and grammar checking technology. Its flagship product, the Grammarly® Editor, corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 150 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations. More than 3 million English writers worldwide trust Grammarly’s products and services, which are also licensed by leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is a privately held company with headquarters in San Francisco, California. To learn more, visit the Grammarly website (www.grammarly.com) or connect on Facebook (www.facebook.com/grammarly).