SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamSend, a leading email marketing service provider and creator of the social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share, has released its new Email +Video widget, offering businesses the ability to more easily and effectively engage viewers with video, while sharing them with larger audiences.
“Video dramatically increases conversion rates, and our new video widget lets businesses tap into that power more easily than ever before,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “This widget adds a host of new features that not only build profitable relationships with customers, they create more new, trackable relationships as these video messages are shared with interested prospects.”
StreamSend’s new video widget features include:
- Businesses can drag and drop the widget for any existing video, such as one from YouTube, then just click to configure it for sending.
- Businesses gain the huge advantage of knowing if someone watched the video, and for how long, guiding and optimizing future messages to customers’ tastes and interests.
- Senders can also add share icons which will bring recipients back to view the video right in the email message, where it will play in place. These icons also let users share the video further, still located in the email message, out to social media and embed it in a tab or blog.
- With StreamSend’s new widget, businesses can now add a form to a video, adding a new level to the relationship and building a list in the process.
- Senders can now include a pop-up call to action -- such as visit a site, buy now, or watch the next video -- so that videos can work harder to engage customers.
- There is also a big gain in flexibility. If senders have an existing email with an embedded video that was written for another system, they can just upload the html code in StreamSend and the “click-to configure” video widget is installed automatically. Click, configure, and send.
As always, StreamSend’s Email +Video differs from many other offerings by having the video play directly within the email, without sending the viewer outside of the email message to click a link and pursue the video at another location -- leaving the email, and the relationship, behind.
And since viewers will watch your video within the email you send them, all of their behavior – stats on what they clicked, how often and much more -- will be available and trackable, letting businesses fine-tune future messages according to their likes and dislikes, building response rates while increasing the value of their email messages to customers and prospects.
Learn how to reach more viewers with StreamSend Share at http://www.streamsend.com/lp_getsocial.htm
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.