NEW YORK--()--Chase LiquidSM, a new reloadable card that offers customers financial control and flexibility with the convenience of Chase’s extensive branch and ATM network, is now available to consumers at all of Chase’s 5,500 branches from coast to coast.
“Consumers are looking for an affordable and predictable way to manage their money”
“Consumers are looking for an affordable and predictable way to manage their money,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Consumer Banking. “Chase Liquid is a low-cost alternative to traditional checking accounts and its convenience and pricing transparency sets a new standard for prepaid products.”
Customers can make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted. Chase Liquid comes with a flat monthly fee of $4.95 and there is no additional charge to:
- Open a Chase Liquid card;
- Refill the card with cash or checks at Chase’s 10,500 DepositFriendly℠ ATMs and 5,500 branches nationwide;
- Withdraw cash at Chase’s 17,500 ATMs and 5,500 branches nationwide;
- Sign up for direct deposit – paychecks or government benefits such as Social Security;
- Transfer funds to Chase Liquid from Chase accounts on Chase.com or at Chase ATMs;
- Check balances – whether at Chase ATMs and branches, on Chase.com, via text, or by speaking with a customer service representative;
- Receive online or paper statements;
- Replace lost cards;
- Receive account alerts via text or email, and check balances via text; or
- Call customer service (customers have access to English- and Spanish-speaking customer representatives 24/7).
Customers receive a clear and simple one-page disclosure, which incorporates leading consumer group disclosure recommendations, allowing them to plainly see a description of fees and when deposits are available. There are no overdraft fees and no minimum balances to maintain the account – only a low initial deposit of $25 is required.
“Customers can use Chase Liquid to make everyday purchases, pay bills and more, without any surprise charges,” McInerney added.
Chase Liquid is FDIC-insured and offers reimbursement for unauthorized purchases and withdrawals. More information is available at www.chase.com/liquid.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50336103&lang=en