SAN FRANCISCO--(KXEN, the leading provider of predictive analytics for business users, announced the availability of InfiniteInsight™ Version 6, which includes major advances across the complete InfiniteInsight™ suite, as well as the introduction of a new product, InfiniteInsight™ Genius, predictive analytics’ first-ever solution designed for marketers.)--
“KXEN continues to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in predictive analytics and data mining”
InfiniteInsight™ Version 6.0 is now generally available and marks a new era of agility, speed, and ease of use in predictive analytics and data mining solutions.
InfiniteInsight™ Version 6 - Feature Highlights:
- Supercommunity Detection – InfiniteInsight™ Social uses links between individuals or nodes to identify communities among them. Version 6 expands community detection to identify larger “super” communities which are assembled by linking smaller sub-communities with similar interests or behaviors. With InfiniteInsight’s™ supercommunity detection, business users can visually explore social networks, more easily identify supercommunities with strong social influence, and introduce social attributes (community and supercommunity statistics, centrality measures, etc.) that can strengthen predictive models for viral marketing initiatives.
- Enhanced Mega-Hub Detection – Building on InfiniteInsight™ Social’s capabilities to detect social relationships between tens of millions of individuals, hundreds of millions of links and billions of transactions, this new release enhances mega-hub detection to eliminate extremely large and abnormally connected nodes that blur the lines of other social communities.
- Bipartite Social Graphs – By linking individuals that purchase the same retail products and products that are bought by the same individuals, the bipartite graphing feature of InfiniteInsight™ Social is able to drive best-in-class product recommendations to e-Commerce websites.
- Exact Gain Charts – An instrumental feature for marketers when planning the execution of a campaign, this feature of InfiniteInsight™ Modeler allows end users of predictive models to more precisely calculate expected profits by evaluating customer segments of production data (as opposed to sample data) for propensity and profitability.
- Export to Microsoft Powerpoint – Power users can export InfiniteInsight™ Modeler’s valuable out-of-the box operational and executive summary reports—including model characteristics and findings—directly into Microsoft Powerpoint.
- In-Database Score Deviation – At the time that scoring equations are applied in-database to production data, InfiniteInsight™ calculates deviations between scores in the production population as compared to the sample population to validate the robustness of the predictive model.
InfiniteInsight™ Genius – First Ever Self-Service Predictive Analytics Solution Designed for Marketers
Using clicks and not code, marketing professionals can build world-class predictive models in minutes to optimize marketing programs, respond quickly to competitive campaigns, and make sure customer interactions are based on the latest information.
InfiniteInsight™ Genius offers an easy-to-use browser-based, graphical user interface that lets marketers self-service their predictive analytic needs with an intuitive, step-by-step guided marketing wizard.
The solution can be configured to address different business processes with pre-defined templates. In its initial release, InfiniteInsight™ Genius is delivered out-of-the-box with a marketing campaign optimization template.
Comments on the News:
- “InfiniteInsight™ Social is increasing stickiness on our website by personalizing dynamic movie recommendations. For us it is the best choice we made this year. The introduction of InfiniteInsight™ Genius is once again very promising as we believe it will drive unmatched productivity by putting the power of predictive analytics and data mining directly in the hands of marketing teams,” said Frédéric Krebs, COO of Allociné France.
- “Graph analytics is both important and difficult. It's great that KXEN is working to make it easier.” said Curt Monash, president of Monash Research and editor of DBMS 2.
- “Teradata is pleased with the results of our partnership with KXEN,” said Scott Collins, Vice President of Partnerships and Alliances Marketing, Teradata Corporation. “We believe that KXEN’s automated approach to predictive analytics along with the company’s ongoing commitment to innovate its InfiniteInsight™ analytics platform are a good fit with the speed, power and innovation of Teradata, and together help our shared customers accelerate and act on richer business insight.”
- “KXEN continues to demonstrate its commitment to excellence in predictive analytics and data mining,” said Joydeep Das, Director, Analytics Product Management, Sybase, an SAP company. “The introduction of InfiniteInsight™ 6.0’s improved modeling and social network analysis capabilities, which are fully optimized to take advantage of Sybase IQ’s massive computing horsepower through KXEN’s native in-database approach, will produce unparalleled results in the marketplace.”
- “It has been our mission to make predictive analytics and data mining techniques more usable, accessible and productive across the entire business,” said John Ball, CEO of KXEN. “The introduction of InfiniteInsight™ Genius and new innovations across the entire InfiniteInsight™ product suite will allow our customers to eliminate the gap for insight challenging many of today’s organizations and gain a competitive advantage in their respective industries.”
For more information on KXEN and InfiniteInsight™, please visit:
- Website: http://www.kxen.com
- Blog: http://www.kxen.com/blog
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/infiniteinsight
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kxen
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/kxen
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/kxen
KXEN is revolutionizing the way companies use predictive analytics to make better decisions. Based on patented innovations, the company's flagship product, InfiniteInsight™, delivers orders of magnitude improvements in speed and agility to optimize every step in the customer lifecycle - including acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, retention and next best activity. Proven with over 400 deployments at companies such as Bank of America, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Lowe’s, Meredith Corporation, Rogers, and Vodafone, KXEN solutions deliver predictive power and infinite insight™. KXEN is headquartered in San Francisco, California with field offices in the U.S., Paris, and London.