RESTON, Va.--(Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software to Global 1000 companies embracing Customer Experience Management (CEM), today announced record revenues for 2011, fueled by more than 100 percent SaaS bookings growth, a 90 percent increase in new deals, more than 60 new Clarabridge Enterprise customers and more than 700 new Clarabridge Professional customers, bringing the total number of Clarabridge Professional customers to over 1,400. Furthering its mission to empower organizations to better listen to and act on the Voice of the Customer (VoC), Clarabridge capped off a stellar year by expanding relationships with existing customers and signing some of the largest and most forward-thinking organizations across industries in the U.S. and Europe, including Charming Shoppes, Fidelity, Gaylord Hotels, L’Oréal, Marriott, PetSmart, Sage, Unilever, United Airlines and Walmart.)--
“At L’Oréal we value building sustainable relationships with consumers”
Today’s companies have thousands of siloed listening posts to learn about customer and industry sentiment – so many that it is easy to become overwhelmed. Clarabridge transforms and integrates both internal and external data sources, including social media, CRM data, contact center notes, emails and any text-based content, for its clients into actionable insight about what their customers are thinking and feeling. Used by multiple departments across the enterprise, including marketing, customer experience, HR, product development and contact centers, Clarabridge provides the insight to truly improve customer and employee relationships, make better business decisions, realize significant cost savings and shorten time to market.
Additional 2011 business highlights include:
- Stellar Customer Retention: Due to its exceptional customer support, continued innovation and solutions that provide quick, proven ROI, Clarabridge has historically had a high customer-retention rate. 2011 was no different, as the company realized a 98 percent retention rate.
- Product Innovation: In 2011, Clarabridge released Clarabridge Navigator in Chinese, German and Russian, extending its text and sentiment analytics capabilities to seven languages, including English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Clarabridge customers can now bring their VoC initiatives to additional markets and geographies – an invaluable asset in today’s complex, global marketplace.
- Global Expansion: Due to rapidly increasing demand for its offerings globally and a record number of new customers in the region, Clarabridge opened its European headquarters in London in 2011. Helmed by industry veteran Darren Jaffrey, general manager, EMEA, the office enables Clarabridge to bring the benefits of CEM to new and existing clients throughout Europe.
- Best-in-Class Partner Ecosystem: Clarabridge forged strategic partnerships with companies across the world, including Argus Insights, Confirmit, Curiosity Research, Ellis Partners in Management Solutions, Epsilon, Harris Interactive, Hive Consulting, J.D. Power and Associates, Market Strategies International, Purchasing Power and Wunderman U.K.
- Industry Accolades: Clarabridge’s software was named to KMWorld’s prestigious “Trend-Setting Products of 2011” list. The award evaluated more than 800 products and highlighted the ones that demonstrated clearly identifiable technology breakthroughs.
“At L’Oréal we value building sustainable relationships with consumers,” said Celine Dumais, Vice President Consumer Affairs, L’Oréal USA. “With Social media, real time conversations are occurring, this is another channel where consumers express themselves. Given the high volume of conversation, choosing the right tools was critical. Partnering with Clarabridge will enable us to efficiently manage and transform the data into insight so we can meaningfully engage with the consumer.”
“No one understands the complexities and intricacies of Customer Experience Management, and the challenges of managing and analyzing the big data associated with CEM, better than we do – and the fact that 2011 was a monumental year for Clarabridge reflects that,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO, Clarabridge. “Looking at the coming year, Clarabridge will continue to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs by continuously innovating our user-friendly software offerings to help clients truly transform their business and thrive in a cut-throat business environment.”
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment and analyzing qualitative data found in voice of the customer feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Fidelity, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, Marriott International, Nissan, PetSmart, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. and offices in San Francisco, Boston and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com or on Twitter: @clarabridge.