DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6e4e3/glioblastoma_multi) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global GBM market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global GBM market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global GBM sector.
GlobalData estimates that the global GBM therapeutics market was valued at $370m in 2010, and is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% to reach $449m by 2018. This low growth rate is primarily attributed to the patent expiry of Temodal/Temodar (temozolomide, TMZ) in Europe in 2009 and in the US in 2014. The entry of low cost generics in Europe in 2010 has led to a decrease in the market valuation.
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) GBM market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as angiogenic inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, gene therapy, anti-mitotic agents, stem cell therapy.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global GBM market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in GBM market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Therapeutics Introduction
- GBM Therapeutics: Market Characterization
- Competitive Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Clinical Trials Mapping
- Strategic Assessment
- Future Players
- Licensing and Partnership Deals
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global GBM market in future.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information, including full table of contents and list of companies mentioned, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a6e4e3/glioblastoma_multi