DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d762e/us_soft_drinks_mar) has announced the addition of the "US Soft Drinks Market Analysis" report to their offering.
With the recovering economy and rising per capita income, the soft drinks industry in US is once again in the spotlight. The demand has increased considerably in 2010 supported by factors like surge in consumption of fruit beverages and rising spending on drinks. Compared to this, the industry witnessed a decline of more than 2 per cent YOY in 2009. Going ahead, a better growth scenario can be expected owing to the new products introduction, rising demand of energy and fruit drinks.
The report titled US Soft Drinks Market Analysis provides a succinct but deep dive analysis of the current status and overall growth prospects of the US soft drinks market. With the synchronization of all the factors, we have presented a logical analysis of the present and future growth potential in the US Soft drinks market.
The report studies the market by categorizing it into multiple segments such as sports drinks, bottled water & water beverages, soft drinks and diet soft drinks, energy drinks, 100% juice and juice drinks and ready-to-drink tea The research also probes into how new product launches are expected to drive the future market growth.
The report is an outcome of comprehensive research and analysis of the US soft drinks market. The content in the report is especially useful for companies and investors looking to enter the market.. The report has maps the competitive landscape of the sector and tries to shed light on the operations/strategies and SWOT analysis of the key players. This will help the target audience in understanding the contemporary industry scenario.
Key findings in the report include:
- The growing popularity of bottled water has resulted into the drop in sales of carbonated drinks. In 2009, the carbonated soft drinks market declined by 2.1 per cent.
- The market is oligopolistic in nature. The top three firms dominate more than 85 per cent of the market. Coca-cola is the leader brand among three followed by Pepsico and Dr. Pepper Snapple.
- Although energy drinks is fastest growing segment in the beverage industry, its market share is just one per cent in overall soft drinks market. With US sales of non-alcoholic energy drinks projected to reach USD 9 billion in 2011, and not much competition, the segment has the highest potential for new entrants. However, recently there have been increasing calls for greater regulation and research in this segment, and this aspect will affect the future growth of this sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Global Soft Drinks Market Performance - An Overview
3. Industry trends Analysis
3.1 Increasing demand and popularity of Functional Bottled Water
3.2 Decline in Demand of Sport Drinks
3.3 Changing Packaging Environment and concerns
3.4 Global Expansion Focus
4. US Soft Drinks Market Performance Analysis
4.1 Market Size and Growth
4.2 Segment Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Coca-Cola Co.
5.3 Dr. Pepper Snapple
5.4 Cott Corp
5.5 National Beverage
5.6 Hansen Natural
5.7 Red Bull
- Coca-Cola Co.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple
- Cott Corp
- National Beverage
- Hansen Natural
- Red Bull
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d762e/us_soft_drinks_mar.