Business Wire is renowned for both its excellent and unique benefits package. In the US, we offer standard benefits such as health insurance, 401k matching and paid time off. We also offer unique benefits including reimbursement plans for fitness, dental, vision and education classes. Outside the US, benefits are offered according to local regulations and custom, and may vary by country.
Most importantly, we value those employees who make their career at Business Wire; we are very proud of the fact that our length of employment far exceeds the standard. Longtime employees are well rewarded - financially, professionally, and uniquely
BW Office: New York
Department: Human Resource
Job Title: Sales Recruiter
Business Wire is seeking an experienced, full-cycle Sales Recruiter focused on hiring for roles within our global sales department. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of high-quality sales candidates including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and initial onboarding activities. The Sales Recruiter will closely collaborate with global sales management and hiring managers to understand key hiring needs and goals.
An exceptional sales department is at the heart of Business Wire’s success, and our executive team has made the hiring of top sales talent a priority. This newly-created role provides an opportunity to shape and expand our sales recruitment processes while delivering an excellent experience to each and every candidate.
This position is located in our Manhattan office and reports to the Manager, Sales Training and Development within the Human Resources department.
Essential Duties & responsibilities
- Source and identify high quality candidates through networking, job boards, employee referrals, social media (i.e. LinkedIn), and active applicants
- Screen applicant resumes to identify potential candidates
- Consult with hiring managers for phone screen interview needs and logistics
- Schedule and conduct phone screen interviews with candidates
- Provide written feedback and facilitate meetings to discuss phone screen interviews with hiring managers
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on expectations and timeline of the hiring process
- Act as main point of contact for candidates and hiring managers regarding all hiring logistics, including completion of writing samples and mock sales presentations
- Coordinate and track progress of hiring process using Applicant Tracking System (UltiPro)
- Collaborate with sales management and hiring managers to create and deliver a comprehensive offer letter/package for chosen candidate
- Deliver rejection to candidates in honest, sensitive, and professional manner
- Assist in onboarding new sales employees including completion new hire paperwork and facilitation of orientation sessions
- Accurately represent and market Business Wire’s employment brand and career opportunities to potential candidates
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and hiring efficiency
- Assist in coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- B.A. in human resources, business, or related field
- 3+ years of in-house sales recruitment experience
- Strong interview skills
- Proven senior-level relationship management and development skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and expedient proofreading ability
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to communicate across various stakeholder groups in several geographic locations
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of global employment laws and regulations
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System (UltiPro) is a plus
- Previous sales experience is a plus
Business Wire is renowned for both its excellent and unique benefits package. In the US, we offer standard benefits such as health insurance, 401k matching and paid time off. We also offer unique benefits including reimbursement plans for fitness, dental, vision and education classes.
Most importantly, we value those employees who make their career at Business Wire; we are very proud of the fact that our length of employment far exceeds the standard. Longtime employees are well rewarded - financially, professionally, and uniquely.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
Please Note: Acceptance of a job offer is contingent upon a background check and upon submitting proof of education noted on the job application.
Background checks will not be conducted until after a job offer has been made, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of criminal history.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
No phone calls.
Business Wire agrees and represents that it will provide equal employment practices and the contractor and each subcontractor hereunder will ensure that in his or her employment practices persons are employed and employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, religion, ancestry , national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition