DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India In Vitro Fertilization Services Market: India Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The India IVF services market was valued at $478.2 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $1,453.0 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.7% during the analysis period.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of assisted reproductive technology. In this technique the ovum is artificially fertilized in laboratory settings and then implanted into the uterus. IVF is one of the widely used treatments, which is used for the assistance of couples with infertility problems, single mothers, and the LGBT community to procreate. The delayed pregnancy in women is one of the major driving factors of the IVF services market, as the chances of conceiving decrease with age. However, the success rate of IVF technique is higher in the age group of 35-39 years.
The India IVF services market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to increase in infertility rates caused due to rise in stress levels, changes in lifestyle, and surge in incidence of fertility-related diseases. Low awareness toward this technique in the society restricts the market growth. Rising prevalence due to increasing risk factors, such as obesity, stress, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), sexually transmitted infections, endometrial tuberculosis, and other medical conditions, is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an inodepth analysis of the India IVF services market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of the market based on application assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- The key market players along with their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Key Findings of the India IVF Services Market:
- By gender, female fertility in India in vitro fertilization services market accounted for largest share in 2018.
- By procedures, ICSI IVF in India IVF services market accounted for largest share in 2018.
- By cycle type, fresh IVF cycles in India in vitro fertilization services market accounted for largest share in 2018.
- By end user, fertility clinics segment in India IVF services market accounted for largest market share in 2018.
- By offering, IVF and IUI Services in India in vitro fertilization services market accounted for largest market share in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Secondary Research
1.4.2. Primary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.3. Market Size And Forecast
3.4. Regulatory Issues, Legislations, And Authorities
3.5. Insurance Reimbursement Scenario
3.6. An Overview of Ivf Services Across Key Metro Cities In India
3.7. Qualitative Study On Rise In Ivf Services In India
3.8. India Ivf Market, By Patient Pool And Patient Conversion Rate
3.9. Indian Landscape On Key Ivf Centers
3.10. Key Impacting Factors
Chapter 4: India Ivf Services Market, By Gender
4.2. Market Size And Forecast
4.3. Female Infertility
4.4. Male Infertility
Chapter 5: India Ivf And Iui Services Market, By Procedure
5.2. Market Size And Forecast
5.3. Icsi Ivf
5.4. Non-Icsi Ivf
Chapter 6: India Ivf Services Market, By Cycle Type
6.2. Market Size And Forecast
6.3. Fresh Ivf Cycles
6.4. Thawed Ivf Cycles
6.5. Donor Egg Ivf Cycles
Chapter 7: India Ivf Services Market, By End User
7.2. Market Size And Forecast
7.3. Fertility Clinics
7.5. Surgical Centers
7.6. Clinical Research Institutes
Chapter 8: India Ivf Market, By offering
8.2. Market Size And Forecast
8.3. Ivf Drugs
8.4. Ivf Media And Reagents
8.5. Ivf And Iui Services
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Gunasheela Hospital
9.2. Mathrutva Fertility Centre
9.3. Milann- The Fertility Center
9.4. Oasis Centre
9.5. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
9.6. Labivf Asia Pte. Ltd.
9.7. Lg Life Sciences
9.8. Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
9.9. Bourn Hall Clinic
9.10. Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
9.11. Southend Fertility And Ivf Centre
9.12. Nova Ivi Fertility
9.13. Bloom Fertility Center
9.14. Manipal Fertility Hospital
9.15. Cloudnine Hospitals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1nglqy