DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25d311/the_future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "The Future of the Construction Materials Market in Australia to 2015" report to their offering.
The Australian construction materials market recorded a CAGR of 3.94% during the review period, largely due to increased investment in the infrastructure and industrial construction markets, and subsequent demand for metal products and aggregates. In 2009, cement, concrete, plaster, and lime products formed the largest category, with a 26.6% share in the value of the construction materials market, followed by aggregates, metal products, and wood based products. This was due to significant government investment in the construction of public sector, non-residential buildings, such as educational and healthcare buildings. With continued public sector investment and the recovery of private investment by 2011, the Australian construction materials market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 5.78% over the forecast period.
This report is the result of WMIs extensive market and company research covering the Australian construction materials market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis, and charts, the report covers the following categories:
- Cement, Concrete, Plaster and Lime Products
- Metal Products
- Marble and Other Stone Products
- Clay and Ceramic Products
- Glass Materials
- Rubber and Plastic Products
- Paints and Varnishes
- Wood Based Products
- Other Materials
The report provides data for the historic years (2005-2009), estimated data for full year 2010, and forecasts from 2011 through 2015 along with growth rates. The report covers the performance of the overall construction material market along with individual performances of each category. It also includes the company profiles of the top construction material producers.
- Top level overview of the Australian construction industry
- Overview of the Australian construction material market
- A breakdown of the Australian construction material market by category share for 2005, 2010 (estimated) and 2015 (forecasted)
- Details of top construction material producers in Australia
- Analysis on current year performance and forecast assumptions for each category
- Supporting text on individual construction material categories including full year 2010 market value and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction material producers in the country
Reasons to buy:
- Gain insight into Australian construction material market with current, historic and forecast market values
- Get insight on the construction material categories of the Australian construction material market
- Identify top producers of the Australian construction material market along with profiles of all those companies
Key Topics Covered:
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Executive Summary
- 3 Construction Industry Analysis
- 4 Construction Materials Market Analysis
- 5 Construction Materials Market Category Analysis
- 6 Company Profile: Boral Ltd.
- 7 Company Profile: CSR Ltd.
- 8 Company Profile: Crane Group Ltd.
- 9 Company Profile: Adelaide Brighton Ltd.
- 10 Company Profile: Brickworks Ltd.
- 11 Appendix
- Boral Ltd.
- CSR Ltd.
- Crane Group Ltd.
- Adelaide Brighton Ltd.
- Brickworks Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25d311/the_future_of_the