LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A LANCASHIRE restaurant is hoping its signature dessert– the Tangerine Dream – will bring the Seasiders more good luck as Blackpool gets its first taste of Premiership football against Wigan Athletic this Saturday.
Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar launched the ‘Tangerine Dream’ on the cusp of Blackpool’s battle to join England’s league of top footballers in May and now they’re hoping it will bring sweet success to Blackpool FC once again.
Chef Proprietor and life-long seasider, Paul Moss said: “Ever since we started making Tangerine Dreams back in May, they’ve been really popular. Wigan might be famous for its pies, but they’re no match for our Tangerine Dreams!”
The dessert has become a regular feature on Twelve’s A la Carte menu. It is an Italian inspired dish, featuring vanilla scented creamy Panna Cotta, with a zesty tangerine jelly and tangerine sorbet, served with crushed pistachio nuts.
Staff at Twelve, located at Marsh Mill, Thornton Cleveleys, are already preparing to make extra servings of the Tangerine Dream, as football once again becomes the hot topic of debate both in the dining room, and among the chefs in the kitchen.
Paul added: “Everyone in Blackpool and the Fylde coast, whether they support football or not are really looking forward to seeing Blackpool play its first Premiership football match. It’s a dream come true, a Tangerine Dream!
“Once the new stand is finished and we play our first home game, it will be even better, especially to see teams such as Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester at Bloomfield Road.”
Notes to Editors
• Twelve Restaurant & Lounge Bar and Twelve Event Management is located at the Fylde’s historic gem, Marsh Mill Village, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire. It is jointly owned by husband and wife team, Paul Moss, Chef Proprietor, and Caroline Upton, Front of House Proprietor.
• The restaurant is located directly underneath one of the tallest working windmills in Europe. The restaurant is a contemporary dining area and lounge bar. The restaurant is equipped with state-of-the-art kitchen facilities.
• 2010 anniversary celebrations: Twelve Restaurant is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a series of special events. More details are available at www.twelve-restaurant.co.uk
• Twelve employs 32 members of staff including Head Chef, Simon Ball, and Event Designer Dulcie Devlin.
• Awards: Twelve Restaurant is the only restaurant in Lancashire to have Bib Gourmand status in 2010 which it has retained for the sixth year running; 2AA Rosettes; Lancashire & Lake District Life Restaurant of the Year 2004-2005; Ceda Grand Prix Awards 2008 – best kitchen design.
• Twelve Restaurant is open six days a week, from Tuesday until Sunday, from 6.30pm and for Sunday lunch from 12noon-2pm.www.twelve-restaurant.co.uk
ICG : Graphic Design • Public Relations • Marketing & Advertising • New Media
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com