Research and Markets: Heat and Eat Foods Industry in India, 2014 - 2019
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hcxzh/heat_and_eat) has announced the addition of the "Heat and Eat Foods Industry in India, 2014 - 2019" report to their offering.
“Heat and Eat Foods Industry in India, 2014 - 2019”
The heat and eat foods industry is to be marked by new entrants and the re-launch of products in parts of India over the next five years.
This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter's analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2019. Heat and eat foods are products which are simply meant to be heated and then consumed by the user without changing the form or structure of the food item. They are prepared using retort or heat-sterilization technology. The heat and eat foods industry forms a segment of the convenience foods industry.
- The heat and eat foods industry in India, valued at INR 2,370mn (-USD 39.49mn) in FY 2014, has been growing at a CAGR of -18% over the last three years. This report estimates that the industry will be worth approximately INR 6,405mn (-USD 106.73mn) by FY 2019, growing at a CAGR of -22%
- The heat and eat foods industry can be segmented by the type of food products which are manufactured. This includes curries, rice delicacies, light meals and desserts.
- Steadily growing urbanisation and disposable income, expected increase in youth population and participation of women in the workplace in India as well as widening scope of the Indian retail market will drive the industry towards growth
- Latest trends witnessed in the industry reveal that companies manufacturing heat and eat food products tend to focus more on export markets. To increase domestic presence, the manufacturers are now adopting new technologies and launching more region-specific or state-specific products
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Structure
3. Industry Overview
4. Drivers and Challenges
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry analysis
7. Competitive Environment
- India Tobacco Company Limited
- MTR Foods Private Limited
- Kohinoor Foods Limited
- Gits Food Products Private Limited
- Tasty Bite Eatables Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hcxzh/heat_and_eat