Kronos Cloud Continues to Grow Exponentially
CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced a series of customer success stories – including Charleston County School District, The Co-operative Group, Crittenton Hospital, DIRECTV, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, and Ridley’s Family Markets – that showcase why the Kronos Cloud is the fastest-growing segment of the $1 billion company’s business. These customers join the nearly 12,000 organizations that run in the Kronos Cloud, including Baptist Community Services, Best Buy Mexico, Callaway Golf Company, Celadon Group, Inc., Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, New York Health & Racquet Club, Pioneer Metal Finishing, Tutera Senior Living & Health Care, and YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas.
“Kronos Announces Another Strong Quarter as SaaS Bookings Grow 97 Percent”
- Kronos workforce management solutions help organizations control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. In addition to addressing these critical business issues, organizations across the globe of every size and from every industry leverage the Kronos Cloud to transform the way they manage their workforces.
These organizations that have selected or migrated from on-premise
deployments to the Kronos Cloud have experienced similar benefits in
line with the customer satisfaction findings of a recent
Boston Research Group survey, including leveraging Kronos
expertise to manage, scale, and upgrade applications; faster
implementations; always up-to-date software; and the ability to
re-assign IT staff to other business-critical priorities:
- Charleston County School District, the second-largest school district in South Carolina, educating 46,000 students with approximately 5,500 employees, is deploying Kronos solutions in the Kronos Cloud. By relying on Kronos expertise to run and support its workforce management solutions, the school district can now re-allocate IT staff to other core priorities and will receive easier and more frequent upgrades in the future.
- The Co-operative Group, a U.K.-based consumer cooperative with a diverse range of retail businesses, is a long-standing Kronos customer. With more than 77,000 employees using Kronos workforce management solutions across 3,000 locations, The Co-operative Group recently migrated from an on-premise Kronos deployment to the Kronos Cloud for immediate access to the latest workforce management solutions.
- Crittenton Hospital, a 2,000-employee provider of nationally ranked clinical programs representing a wide range of medical specialties, will leverage the Kronos Cloud for more efficient configuration, maintenance, and updates of its workforce management solutions. Crittenton also has the ability to scale the solution as its organization grows and achieves higher levels of efficiency through its deployment in the Kronos Cloud.
- DIRECTV, an American direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster, selected Kronos solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud for 6,000 employees with expectations to expand. By leveraging the Kronos Cloud, DIRECTV will reduce its in-house IT responsibilities, costs, and capital equipment associated with application management. DIRECTV will also benefit from cloud hosting at a secure Kronos data center.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Division of State Operated Healthcare Facilities, an organization delivering mental health services in North Carolina, selected Kronos solutions to be hosted in the Kronos Cloud to manage its 12,000 employees. With four core lines of business, acute psychiatric facilities, drug and alcohol treatment centers, residential care, and neuro-medical treatment centers across 14 facilities, the organization chose the Kronos Cloud because this hosted model will free up the organization’s limited IT resources to focus on what matters most: the citizens of North Carolina.
- Ridley’s Family Markets, a family-owned chain of grocery stores operating 24 supermarkets in Idaho, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming, uses Kronos workforce management solutions with its 2,000 employees. The organization deployed in the Kronos Cloud based on the speed of implementation and the ability to obtain frequent updates from Kronos, ensuring that it is always running on the latest version.
Kronos offers various cloud options for employers of all sizes:
- Large enterprises use the deep functionality of Workforce Central® for time and attendance, employee scheduling, labor analytics, absence management, human resources, and payroll, optimized by industry and scalable globally in the Kronos Cloud.
- Small and midsize businesses use Workforce Ready® for an easy, affordable way to track employee time and attendance and administer payroll and human resources in the Kronos Cloud.
- The Kronos Cloud is experiencing significant growth across all market segments and is the fastest-growing aspect of the business. In the company’s third quarter, 77 percent of new customer bookings were from an array of Kronos Cloud offerings, bringing the total number of organizations leveraging the Kronos Cloud to nearly 12,000. Kronos workforce management cloud revenue increased 57 percent and SaaS bookings increased 97 percent year over year.
Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“The Kronos Cloud is focused on maximizing value for our customers. First and foremost, customers benefit from Kronos experts managing and implementing their workforce management applications. Secondly, cloud customers enjoy the latest Kronos innovations by leveraging the most current version. Finally, internal IT resources can re-focus on other business-critical initiatives. All of these Kronos Cloud benefits lead to an organization gaining more value from their workforce management solution investment.”
Mollie Lombardi, vice president of Workforce Management Practice
and principal analyst, Brandon Hall Group
“Many organizations are looking to SaaS and cloud delivery for human capital management solutions, particularly those that value the ability to scale, implement quickly, and keep up with technological innovation. While there are many factors in the decision to go with a cloud solution, our recent research found that organizations implementing cloud applications for HR and workforce management were almost twice as likely to come in at or under their implementation budget and were also significantly more likely to report going live on time or early than those implementing an on-premise solution."
- See related July 23 “Kronos Announces Another Strong Quarter as SaaS Bookings Grow 97 Percent” press release.
- See results from a survey conducted by Boston Research Group that cites several reasons organizations have a high satisfaction rate with the Kronos Cloud.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos, the Kronos logo, Workforce Central, and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.