StrongView Recognized in “Gartner Market Guide for Email Marketing”
Independent analyst report outlines current email marketing provider landscape, market direction and recommendations for making email marketing more effective in an evolving channel
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StrongView, a leading provider of email marketing and cross-channel marketing solutions for enterprises, today announced its inclusion as a sample vendor in Gartner’s 2014 “Market Guide for Email Marketing.” The research report outlines the current email marketing provider landscape, analyzes the market direction and provides recommendations for leveraging email marketing more effectively. According to the report, “Gartner's guide will help marketers understand market dynamics in this mature, but still evolving, category and identify a list of providers.”
“High-volume senders with 100s to 1,000s of segments, automated, complex cross-channel campaign workflows”
The report breaks down the email marketing provider landscape into three categories: “Freemium,” “Mid-tier/Enterprise Independent” and “Enterprise/Multichannel Campaign Management Vendor/Digital Marketing Hub.”
StrongView is grouped in the latter category, which Gartner describes as being great for:
1) “Organizations where effective email is mission critical for business model (daily deal retailers)”
2) “High-volume senders with 100s to 1,000s of segments, automated, complex cross-channel campaign workflows”
3) “Mission-critical service level agreements”
4) “Organizations that require a high degree of customization”
“Digital marketing is in a rapid state of evolution that is being driven by new behaviors from constantly connected consumers and new technologies and channels for engaging them,” said Shawn Myers, vice president of Marketing at StrongView. “In order to be successful in this new marketing reality, enterprise marketers need to become more contextual, and that requires having an email marketing partner with the right vision, tools and underlying technology.”
By providing an overview of the email marketing channel and where it is headed alongside actionable recommendations for evaluating an existing email service provider relationship, this report serves as a valuable resource for any email marketer looking to effectively leverage the channel today and in the future.
Gartner Report: “Market Guide for Email Marketing”
Access: The Gartner report is available to current Gartner clients
- Email marketing spurs demand generation, promotes brand engagement, drives digital commerce and aids in customer retention.
- The discipline of email marketing is mature, but the rise in mobile interactions, connections between email and other digital disciplines, and increased real-time expectations of consumers are forcing email marketers to evolve their craft.
- The crowded market includes freemium solutions that can be purchased and activated online with a credit card, midtier solutions that provide robust functionality for middle market enterprises, and enterprise solutions that are often packaged as part of larger campaign management or marketing cloud solutions.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
StrongView's cross-channel marketing solutions provide enterprise marketers with the tools, services and insights required to effectively engage today's constantly connected customers. Combining a powerful cross-channel campaign management solution with market-leading data access and analysis, StrongView's Marketing Cloud enables marketers to understand the current context of each customer and respond in real time with relevant messages across email, mobile, social, display and web.
A champion of "Present Tense Marketing," StrongView is committed to delivering solutions that reflect the new reality of the technology-empowered customer. Based in Redwood City, CA and backed by leading venture capital investors, StrongView has been helping global brands in retail, travel, finance, entertainment and online services overcome the limitations of other marketing platform providers for more than a decade.