Research and Markets: Russia Mobile and Fixed Telecommunications and Pay-TV Markets Report 2014: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia) has announced the addition of the "Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth" report to their offering.
“Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth”
Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Russia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Russian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- With revenue of US$42.8bn, or 2.0% of GDP, the telecom services market in Russia was the largest in Central and Eastern Europe in 2013.
- Over the next five years, the author expects total market revenue in Russia to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% to reach $46.5bn in 2018. This growth rate will slightly exceed the average rate of 1.5% for the CEE region from 2013 to 2018.
- Data services in both the fixed and mobile segments will be the driving force behind market growth, which will be further boosted by pay-TV uptake.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Russian compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Russia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Russia's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia