Research and Markets: Global Stevia Market Report 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv7zwv/global_stevia) has announced the addition of the "Global Stevia Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
With rising prices of sugar and concerns about calories, food and beverage manufacturers are exploring alternative sweeteners for use in their products.
Stevia, a high intensity natural sweetener, offers a sweetening power some 300 times that of table sugar without adding any calories. Stevia has enjoyed a rapid rise in popularity over the past 6 years and, with its versatility as an ingredient, is increasingly becoming the focus of attention for product development.
Global Stevia Market 2013 report examines the origins and swift acceptance of this natural zero-calorie sweetener internationally, as it has achieved regulatory approval for use in food and beverages in most key markets.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the stevia industry worldwide, covering North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Features and Benefits:
- An essential guide for anyone wanting to understand the use of stevia on an industrial, commercial or legislative level.
- Includes essential information on global trends and driving factors of the wider sweetener market.
- Tracks industry and commercial developments and opportunities.
- Assesses challenges and provides a realistic future outlook to support your strategic planning.
- Provides a profile of a selection of stevia suppliers, soft drinks companies using stevia and latest product innovations
Wider sweetener market
- Global sugar consumption, 2004-2013
- World raw sugar prices, 2004-2013
- Global High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) production, 2003-2012
- Global obesity rates and forecast, 2005-2015
- Overweight rates and forecast in selected countries, 1990-2020
- Global diabetic rates and forecast, 2012-2030
Key Topics Covered:
2 High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
3 Market Drivers for HIS
4 Global HIS Market
5 Emergence of Stevia
6 Stevia Legislation
7 Stevia Production and Consumption
8 Stevia SWOT
9 Alternative Natural Sweetneners
10 Sweetener Comparison
11 Challenges Facing Stevia
12 Stevia Forecast
13 Key Commercial Developments
14 Stevia Suppliers
15 Stevia Sample Soft Drink Brands
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv7zwv/global_stevia
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.