Powered by Business Wire
Search Results for Topix.net

Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. Stockholders

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. (“Skilled Healthcare” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SKH) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Genesis Healthcare, LLC (“Genesis”). Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Skilled Healthcare stockholders will collectively own 25.75% of the vote and value of the fully-diluted equity of the combined company. Genesis stockholders will own the other 74.25%.

The investigation concerns whether the Skilled Healthcare Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.

If you are a Skilled Healthcare stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at bwalker@kmllp.com or telephone at (212) 699-1145, or Melissa Fortunato, Esq. by email at mfortunato@kmllp.com or telephone at (212) 699-1141, or toll free at (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.

Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, stockholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.

Contacts

Kirby McInerney LLP
J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145
bwalker@kmllp.com
or
Melissa Fortunato, Esq., 212-699-1141
mfortunato@kmllp.com