Research and Markets: Laboratory Refrigerators and Ovens - Global Strategic Business Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h96z3q/laboratory) has announced the addition of the "Laboratory Refrigerators and Ovens - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
“Laboratory Refrigerators and Ovens - Global Strategic Business Report”
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Laboratory Refrigerators and Ovens in US$ Thousands by the following Segments:
- Laboratory Refrigerators (General Purpose Lab Refrigerator, Explosion Proof Refrigerator, Portable Refrigerator, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, & Walk-In Refrigerator),
- Laboratory Freezers (General Purpose Lab Freezer, Explosion Proof Freezer, & Ultra Low Temperature Freezer)
- Laboratory Ovens (General Purpose Lab Ovens, & Vacuum Ovens).
The report profiles 68 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Azbil Telstar, S.L
- Carbolite Ltd.
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Helmer Scientific
- Labcold Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Product Launches
4. Recent Industry Activity
5. Focus On Select Global Players
6. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 68 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 73)
- The United States (44)
- Japan (2)
- Europe (23)
- Germany (8)
- The United Kingdom (8)
- Italy (1)
- Spain (2)
- Rest of Europe (4)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3)
- Latin America (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h96z3q/laboratory