Research and Markets: Forecast of the Indian Commercial Vehicles (CV) Market 2014-2020
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gnrrs/forecast_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Forecast of the Indian Commercial Vehicles (CV) Market" report to their offering.
“Forecast of the Indian Commercial Vehicles (CV) Market”
Massive urbanization will drive the growth of the LCV segment in India. The new government will focus on urbanization as an opportunity and create 100 more urban cities over the next 5 years. Urban consumption will be key to the 6.8% CAGR from FY2014 to FY2020. Additionally, upgrading India's infrastructure will be a priority for the government to speed up the demand for goods carriers in the M&HCV segments, which is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.9%.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- How has the Indian CV market performed from FY2005 to FY2014?
- What key factors have influenced the market between FY2005 and FY2014?
- What are the important macroeconomic trends that will affect the market during the forecast period?
- What are the market drivers and restraints?
- What is the forecast for the LCV (passenger carrier, goods carrier) and the M&HCV segments (passenger carrier, goods carrier) from FY2014 to FY2020?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Historical Performance of CVs
5. Economic Sectors and Road Freight Availability - Historical Trends
6. LCV Market - Historical Performance
7. M&HCV Market - Historical Performance
8. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
9. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total CV Market
10. Forecast and Trends - Total CV Market
11. LCV Market Forecast
12. M&HCV Market Forecast
13. Conclusions and Future Outlook - Total CV Market
- Ashok Leyland
- Asia Motor Works
- Force Motors Limited
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Swaraj Mazda Isuzu Limited
- Tata Motor
- Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles
- Volvo India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gnrrs/forecast_of_the