Applebee’s Debuts Crosscut Ribs in 3 Bold Sauces with Unbeatable Deal
Introducing Sweet, Savory and Spicy Crosscut Ribs, All You Can Eat for a Limited Time
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Applebee’s®, America’s favorite neighborhood grill and bar, is reinventing an American classic with the introduction of Crosscut Ribs, a new street cuisine-inspired, no-utensils-necessary way to devour the most tender, meaty bone-in cuts of pork loin the brand has ever offered.
“You pair these ribs with one of our new sauces and it’s such an unbeatable combination, you don’t want to be the last person to try them.”
Cut to a size that makes them more snackable than Applebee’s traditional Riblets or Baby Back Ribs, Crosscut Ribs are best eaten by hand (with plenty of towelettes at the ready!) after being slow-cooked and slathered with one of three original Applebee’s sauces: new Sweet Asian Chile, new Smoky Chipotle or classic Honey BBQ.
- Sweet Asian Chile: Applebee’s sweet, spicy sauce with the flavors of soy, ginger, red chile and garlic.
- Smoky Chipotle: A sweet sauce infused with the smoky flavors of chipotle and ancho peppers.
- Classic BBQ: The sweetness of honey meets the classic taste of BBQ.
“We’re thrilled to push the envelope and introduce new flavorful and tender Crosscut Ribs,” said Darin Dugan, Applebee’s Senior Vice President of Culinary and Marketing. “You pair these ribs with one of our new sauces and it’s such an unbeatable combination, you don’t want to be the last person to try them.”
For a limited time, Applebee’s Guests can try all three delicious sauces with All-You-Can-Eat Ribs, served with new crispy BBQ-spiced fries and creamy coleslaw, and share their rave reviews using the hashtag #CrosscutRibs on social media.
Perfect Swigs for Each Round of Ribs
As the summer season winds down, Applebee’s rounds out its bar offering with a new lineup of cocktails featuring popular drinks perfect for kicking off fall and rib-eating season. These drinks put a modern twist on the classics and are handcrafted to satisfy every palette.
- Fireball® Whisky Lemonade: Tito’s® Handmade Vodka, strawberry, lemonade and Fireball® whisky.
- Old Fashioned: Jim Beam® bourbon, muddled orange and cherry with a splash of bitters.
- American Mule: Tito’s® Handmade Vodka, lime juice, ginger and club soda.
- Whiskey Smash: Lemon and mint muddled, finished with Jim Beam® bourbon over shaved ice.
The Applebee’s Brand
Applebee's is the world's largest casual dining chain, with approximately 2,000 locations in 49 states, 16 countries and one U.S. territory. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Applebee's takes pride in providing a welcoming, neighborhood environment where everyone can enjoy the dining experience. Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar® restaurants are franchised or operated by DineEquity, Inc.’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Applebee's International, Inc. and its affiliates.