Research and Markets: UK Hearing Aids and Diagnostics Market Trends Forecast to 2019
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjtcg7/uk_hearing_aids) has announced the addition of the "UK Hearing Aids and Diagnostics Market Trends Forecast Through 2019" report to their offering.
“UK Hearing Aids and Diagnostics Market Trends Forecast Through 2019”
The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for UK hearing aids and diagnostics market and its product categories. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
It covers important categories such as hearing aids, hearing diagnostic devices and hearing implants.
- Market size in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Market share (%) of companies is covered at sector and category level for 2013.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2006 - 2013 and forecast till 2019.
- Recent Events and Developments
Hearing Aids and Diagnostics Market Segmentation
- Hearing Aids
- Analog Hearing Aids
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Disposable Hearing Aids
- Hearing Diagnostic Devices
- Hearing Implants
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (BAHA)
- Advanced Bionics Corporation
- Cochlear Limited
- GN ReSound A/S
- Sonova Holding AG
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- SONIC INNOVATIONS, INC.
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- Welch Allyn Inc.
- Widex A/S
- William Demant Holding A/S
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjtcg7/uk_hearing_aids