Latest Study Examining Brokers’ Current Views on Voluntary Now Available from Eastbridge Consulting Group
AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In 2013, Eastbridge conducted the first joint survey with Benefits Selling. The goal of that survey was to gauge how healthcare reform might have changed the way brokers approach the benefits market. This year’s survey reflects the current views of brokers on voluntary and other issues. Specifically, the Brokers and Voluntary Benefits—2014 Spotlight™ Report addresses the following topics and compares, where appropriate, this year’s results to past studies:
- Brokers’ current focus on voluntary (NBAP, new group growth, cross sales with voluntary)
- Impact of PPACA on the brokers’ voluntary sales
- Brokers’ use of private exchanges and defined contribution plans in their accounts
- Most commonly sold voluntary products by the brokers today and expectations for the future
- Voluntary carriers used by the brokers most frequently and why
- Enrollment methodologies used most often today and the party responsible for selecting the method used for each enrollment
The report also examines what brokers need from carriers to increase their success in the voluntary market. With this information, companies can review their own strategies and make any necessary adjustments in order to take advantage of the increased broker interest.
The report is currently available for purchase for $1,500. A table of contents for the report is available on the Eastbridge website. For additional information or to purchase the report, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (860) 676-9633.