Research and Markets: Caspian, Black Seas and Sea of Azov Offshore Oil & Gas Fields Development: The Prospects of Equipment and Materials Market 2014-2025
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbzjhk/russian_offshore) has announced the addition of the "Russian Offshore Oil & Gas Fields Development: The Prospects of Equipment and Materials Market Until 2025 Volume 1: Caspian, Black Seas and Sea of Azov" report to their offering.
“Russian Offshore Oil & Gas Fields Development: The Prospects of Equipment and Materials Market Until 2025 Volume 1: Caspian, Black Seas and Sea of Azov”
The report focuses on the forward-looking aspects of projects, including the implementation period, drilling volumes and need for platforms, since this is an approach that also makes it possible to evaluate the scope of the market for other kinds of oil and gas equipment.
The key sections of the report devote attention to the following issues:
- An overview of the current status of projects, including plans for implementation or termination
- Information about the intentions of certain players to join or pull out of projects
- Forecast for 2014-2025 production of certain projects in the context of possible scenarios
- Exploration and development drilling forecast for 2014-2025 in the context of projects, players and possible timing of drilling operationsForecast of the need for seismic survey ships, oil rigs, production platforms and pipes for various purposes in 2014-2025
The report evaluates the current status of offshore projects and forecasts drilling volumes in terms of projects and years, needs for seismic survey vessels, oil rigs, production platforms and pipes for various purposes.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Main Findings
3 Regional Overview
4 Offshore Hydrocarbon Reserves and Resources
5. Exploration and production projects including unallocated blocks
7 System of Procurements and Selection of Suppliers for Russian Offshore Projects
8 Forecast Scope of Offshore Exploration and Production Drilling
9 Forecast of Seismic Exploration and Evaluation of Need for a Seismic Fleet
10 Evaluation of Need for Offshore Drilling Rigs on the Shelf
11 Assessment of Need for Offshore Production Platforms
12 Assessment of the Need for Casing in Offshore Areas
13 Assessment of Need for Offshore Pipeline Casing
- OAO Severneftegaz
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbzjhk/russian_offshore