Research and Markets: Thailand Diaper Industry Outlook to 2018 with Unicharm, DSG Thailand, SCA Hygiene and Fuburg Dominating
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc5dtq/thailand_diaper) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Diaper Industry Outlook to 2018 - Pull up Pant Diapers to Propel the Future Growth" report to their offering.
“Thailand Diaper Industry Outlook to 2018 - Pull up Pant Diapers to Propel the Future Growth”
The report titled "Thailand Diaper Industry Outlook to 2018 - Pull up Pant Diapers to Propel the Future Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the diaper industry in Thailand. Industry has been segmented into two major categories- Baby Diapers and Adult Diapers.
Rise in the personal disposable income, enhanced participation of women in the workplace, product innovation and development, deeper penetration in urban areas as well as rural regions and growing acceptance of adult diapers have contributed significantly to diaper industry in Thailand. The diaper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2013-2018.
Diapers are one of the fastest emerging retail product categories in Thailand. The diaper market has been categorized into baby diaper market and adult diaper market. The baby diaper market has been further segmented into tape diapers and pull-up pant diapers. On the basis of age group, baby diapers are classified as per usage from: new born, junior and standard. Standard diapers was the leading segment in the Thailand baby diaper market followed by junior diapers segment. The new born diaper was the smallest segment in Thailand baby diapers market. The baby diaper market in Thailand has been divided into 3 major price categories notably; economy, mid range and premium price range.
Though, a small market, adult diapers industry in Thailand has showcased double digit CAGR of 11.4% over the years 2008-2013. Adult diaper segment has historically grown at a higher rate than baby diaper market and will continue to be higher in the future years as well. Adult diapers segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% for the period 2013-2018.
High entry barriers due to high business setup costs and brand loyalty among the people prohibit new entrants in the market which give leverage to the existing players. Major players such as Unicharm, DSG Thailand, SCA Hygiene and Fuburg will continue to dominate the diaper market in the future as well.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Thailand Diaper Market Introduction
2. Value Chain of Thailand Diaper Industry
3. Thailand Diaper Market Size, 2008-2013
4. Thailand Diaper Market Segmentation
5. Key Growth Drivers for Thailand Diaper Industry
6. Recent Industry Activities in Thailand Diaper Market
7. Thailand Diaper Market: Trends and developments
8. Major Challenges for Thailand Diaper Market
9. Product Improvement and R&D in Thailand Diaper Market
10. Porter's Model for Thailand Diaper Market
11. Company Profile of Major Players in Diaper Market in Thailand
12. Market Share of Major Players in Thailand Diaper Industry
13. Thailand Diaper Market Future Outlook And Projections, 2014-2018
14. Macroeconomic and Industry Factors
- DSG International (Thailand) PLC
- Kimberly Clark
- SCA Hygiene
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc5dtq/thailand_diaper