Research and Markets: India Handbag Industry Outlook to 2018 - Premium Segment and Online Retail to Lead the Growth
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvdz8d/india_handbag) has announced the addition of the "India Handbag Industry Outlook to 2018 - Premium Segment and Online Retail to Lead the Growth" report to their offering.
“India Handbag Industry Outlook to 2018 - Premium Segment and Online Retail to Lead the Growth”
The report titled "India Handbag Industry Outlook to 2018 - Premium Segment and Online Retail to Lead the Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the handbag industry in India, market segmentation on the basis of product type (shoulder bags, hobos and totes, clutches and wallets, sling bags and others), utility of bags (casual, office and college handbags), by organizational structure (by organized and unorganized segment), by price (value, popular and premium segment) and by international and domestic brands. The report also entails the market share and company profiles of the major players in the organized segment of handbags. An analysis of the future of handbag market in India is provided on the basis of revenue of the market over next five years.
The Indian handbag industry has grown at a rapid pace over the years. Da Milano and Hidesign are the leaders in the organized market with significant contribution in the revenue. The handbag market has been further categorized into casual, college and office bags. On the basis of product type, handbag market has been segmented into shoulder bags, hobos and totes, clutches and wallets, sling bags and others.
Online handbag sales have showcased an increasing trend by growing at a CAGR of 43.1% from FY'2008-FY'2013. An increase in the growth of e-commerce with the facilities of online shopping is also expected to contribute significantly to the growth of organized market in the coming five years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Handbag Market Introduction
2. India Handbag Market Size, FY'2008 - FY'2013
3. India Handbag Market Segmentation
4.India Luxury Handbag Market Overview
5. India Online Handbag Market Introduction and Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
6. Export and Import Scenario of Handbags in India, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. Target Audience and Customers' Profile of Handbags in India
8. Trends and Developments in Handbags Market in India
9. Government Regulations in Handbag Market in India
10. SWOT Analysis of Handbag Market in India
11. Market Share of Major Brands in India Handbag Market, FY'2013
12. Company Profile of Major Players in Handbag Market in India
13. India Handbag Market Future Outlook And Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
14. Macroeconomic and Industry Factors
- Da Milano
- Louis Vuitton
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvdz8d/india_handbag