Research and Markets: Destination Unknown: How U.S. and European Travelers Decide Where to Go 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhj9m7/destination) has announced the addition of PhoCusWright's new report "Destination Unknown: How U.S. and European Travelers Decide Where to Go 2013" to their offering.
“Destination Unknown: How U.S. and European Travelers Decide Where to Go 2013”
Destination Unknown: How U.S. and European Travelers Decide Where to Go 2013 compares leisure travel behavior in the U.S., France, Germany and the U.K., revealing dramatic differences across markets.
In addition to outlining key trends in general travel behavior, this report explores how the process of destination selection is evolving, tracking year-over-year shifts in the information sources, online features and websites used when travelers are deciding where to go.
Report topics include:
- Overall consumer travel trends in each market, including travel incidence, frequency and duration of trips, international travel and trip expenditure
- Destination selection patterns for domestic and international travelers (distinguishing between European travelers who travel within versus outside of Europe)
- Timing of when travelers choose their destination and the specialized process that sets destination selection apart from other travel decisions
- Motivators for selecting a travel destination and specific sources of influence
- Information sources and websites used
- Discussion of the most influential types of social media and online features in each market
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Overview, Methodology and Research Highlights
- Research Highlights
Section 2 General Travel Behavior and Intentions
Section 3 The Destination Decision
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhj9m7/destination