Research and Markets: Chronic Pain Pipeline Highlights by Phase 2014-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2vql7/chronic_pain) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Pain Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update" report to their offering.
“Chronic Pain Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update”
The latest report Chronic Pain Pipeline Highlights - 2014 Update, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global Chronic Pain market. It covers emerging therapies for Chronic Pain in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials.
The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
- The report provides Chronic Pain pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
- The report provides Chronic Pain pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
- The report provides Chronic Pain pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
- Find out which Chronic Pain pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Chronic Pain phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Chronic Pain phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Chronic Pain phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Chronic Pain preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Chronic Pain discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Chronic Pain pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2vql7/chronic_pain