Research and Markets: Great Britain Construction and Housing Forecast Bulletin 2014-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xxtsj/construction_and) has announced the addition of the "Construction and Housing Forecast Bulletin - GB 2014-2018 - Issue 26" report to their offering.
“Construction and Housing Forecast Bulletin - GB 2014-2018 - Issue 26”
The content of Issue 26 provides an up-to-date review of the construction industry. Figures for 2013 indicate that overall construction output improved by 4% to £121bn. Non-residential construction output showed a modest 3% increase, while the residential sector grew by 7%, driven on by a good performance in the new build sector which grew by 11% in current prices.
Construction Sectors Covered Include:
- Private Housing
- Public Housing
- Leisure & Entertainment
This Issue Includes:
- Actual figures to Q4 2013 - construction output (new work and RMI) and new orders.
- Sector performance since 2008 with detailed analysis of output and new orders.
- Forecasts to 2018 in the residential and the non-residential sub-sectors.-
- Recovery in the residential sector in particular, also in the private commercial non-residential sector.
- Ongoing impact of the cuts in public spending on key sectors such as health and education.
- Output mix by new work and RMI.
- Over 45 pages of analysis and informed reporting with 40 tables and charts.
- Comment and interpretation on trends and forecasts.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xxtsj/construction_and