Research and Markets: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nzjqv7/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013" report to their offering.
“Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013”
'Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013' is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia. It focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were just over 302,000 HNWIs in Australia in 2012. These HNWIs collectively held US$899 billion in wealth, which equated to 15.5% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- Australian HNWIs overperformed compared to the global average during the review period. Australian HNWI numbers increased by 19.7%. while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- In 2012, Australian HNWI numbers rose by 9.9%, following a drop of 2.7% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected over the forecast period. The total number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 33%, to reach over 401,887 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 58% to reach US$1,418 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- ANZ Private Bank
- Bendigo Wealth
- Commonwealth Private
- Macquarie Private Bank
- NAB Private Wealth
- UBS Wealth Management Australia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nzjqv7/challenges_and