Research and Markets: PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - Event-Driven Update
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfvnhr/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - Event-Driven Update" report to their offering.
“PharmaPoint: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - Event-Driven Update”
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient populations. Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the launch of multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the high unmet need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options for previously underserved populations.
- Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized NSCLC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data by patient segment forecast from 2012 to 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the NSCLC therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for different lines of therapy. The most promising 13 candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global NSCLC market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
5 Disease Management
6 Competitive Assessment
7 Opportunity and Unmet Need
8 Pipeline Assessment
9 Current and Future Players
10 Market Outlook
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Boehringer Ingelheim
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfvnhr/pharmapoint