Research and Markets: Gardasil (Prophylactic Human PapillomaVirus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qv8c85/gardasil) has announced the addition of the "Gardasil (Prophylactic Human PapillomaVirus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
“Gardasil (Prophylactic Human PapillomaVirus Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022”
The first prophylactic vaccine for immunization against human papillomavirus (HPV) became available in 2006. The global HPV vaccines market is now well established, yet vaccine coverage rates amongst the traditional target population of adolescent girls remain persistently low. Initially HPV vaccines were developed and marketed solely to protect against cervical cancer. In recent years the role of HPV in other cancers has been increasingly recognized which has facilitated a shift towards vaccinating a wider population, most significant has been the inclusion of males in routine vaccine recommendations in some countries. The current HPV vaccines market is dominated by one major player, Merck's Gardasil, with GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK's) HPV vaccine Cervarix providing the only competition. The introduction of Merck's nine-valent vaccine (V503) is set to change the future landscape of the HPV vaccines sector.
- Overview of HPV, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Gardasil including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Gardasil for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, Canada and Australia
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HPV
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Gardasil performance
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Vaccination Recommendations and Coverage Rates
5 Competitive Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qv8c85/gardasil