Research and Markets: Global Commercial Avionics Market Report 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43j537/global_commercial) has announced the addition of the "Global Commercial Avionics Market" report to their offering.
The commercial avionics market is highly relying on the larger commercial aviation market and particularly on the number of aircraft being delivered and flying. The more the number of aircraft, the more avionics will be procured by the aircraft original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Research shows that one avionics supplier per aircraft could lead to fewer but bigger opportunities in an increasingly high-risk, high-reward market.
Besides, more integrated architecture with "plug and play" core systems could open up opportunities for component suppliers despite growing competition for tier-one suppliers for the core system. Recently developed avionics technologies, driven by the shift to satellite technologies (particularly SATCOM and GNSS), will soon be the norm.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Commercial Avionics Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Commercial Avionics Market
5. Avionics Market Competitive Environment
6. Communication Systems Market Breakdown
7. Navigation Systems Market Breakdown
8. Surveillance Systems Market Breakdown
9. Integrated Systems Market Breakdown
10. The Last Word
12. Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Definitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43j537/global_commercial