Research and Markets: Age Related Memory Impairment Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dr9p2d/age_related) has announced the addition of the "Age Related Memory Impairment Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
“Age Related Memory Impairment Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014”
Age Related Memory Impairment Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Age Related Memory Impairment clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Age Related Memory Impairment. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Age Related Memory Impairment.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Age Related Memory Impairment Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Orexo AB
- Helicon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Dart NeuroScience LLC
- Targacept, Inc.
- Martek Biosciences Corporation (Inactive)
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Allergan, Inc.
- Accera, Inc.
- Central Drug Research Institute
- University of Cincinnati
- The University of Arizona
- University Hospital, Toulouse
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
- National Institute on Aging
- Queen's University
- Stanford University
- University of Florida
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dr9p2d/age_related