Research and Markets: MediPoint: Spinal Fusion - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts 2013-2020
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8hrkr/medipoint_spinal) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Spinal Fusion - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
“MediPoint: Spinal Fusion - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts”
Spinal fusion surgery is a well-established procedure that has been performed since the early 1900s. The procedure has benefited immensely from its long history of use, investments in advancing technologies, and its clinical success in a growing variety of spinal conditions. These traits have led spinal fusion surgery to become one of the most frequently performed surgeries in the US, which is undoubtedly, the largest geographic market for this procedure. Given the global phenomenon of an aging society and the associated increasing incidences of degenerative spinal conditions, the spinal fusion market is expected to remain strong over the forecast period.
This market encompasses a variety of implantable medical technologies, where multiple devices can be utilized in a single procedure. For this research report, the three leading device categories are covered: spinal plating systems, interbody cages, and pedicle screw systems. Additionally, the specific anatomical regions being operated on are covered, including cervical and thoracolumbar. Furthermore, this report analyzes the adoption of these implantables in single-, double-, and triple-level surgeries, creating the most comprehensive and accurate market valuations and coverage. The report analyzes how these surgical trends vary in the major South American economy of Brazil.
- An overview of Spinal Fusion, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA Spinal Fusion market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Spinal Fusion.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Spinal Fusion sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
- Alphatec Spine
- Amedica Corporation
- Medtronic Spinal and Biologics
- DePuy Spine
- Globus Medical
- Integra LifeSciences
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8hrkr/medipoint_spinal