Research and Markets: Industry Scorecard for the Global Mining Industry
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp3rzd/industry) has announced the addition of the "Industry Scorecard for the Global Mining Industry" report to their offering.
“Industry Scorecard for the Global Mining Industry”
This industry scorecard for the global mining industry provides an overview of key trends and tectonic shifts that are expected to take place in the mining market. Key growth opportunities are also explored. The various mining segments have been considered (base metals, energy minerals, and precious metals).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers and restraints?
- What are the top programs for the 2015 defense market?
- What market segments will have spending growth?
- What companies are leading the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. China's Clout - Mining the World
4. Beyond Borders - Emerging Mining Hotspots
5. Mining Factories - Managing Complexity through Operational Intelligence in the Mining Industry
6. Green Mining - Mitigating Environmental Implications in the Mining Industry
7. Rise of the Machines - Automated Machinery and Equipment Define the Mines of the Future
8. Mining, Processing, and Trading - Evolution of the Integrated Mining Companies
9. Changing Tides - An End to China's Rare Earth Dominance
10. The Next Frontiers - Offshore Deep Sea Mining
11. Curbing Cost from Volume to Value - The Changing Focal Point in Mining Supply Chains
12. Commodity Wars - Commodity Substitution and New Operating Models Are Gaining Traction in the Mining Industry
13. Future Perspectives
15. Appendix for China's Mining Clout
16. Appendix for Emerging Mining Markets
17. Appendix for Green Mining
18. Appendix for Rare Earth Metals
19. Appendix for Offshore Deep Sea Mining
20. Appendix for Mining Supply Chains
21. Appendix for Commodity Wars
- Atlas Copco AB
- BHP Billiton Ltd.
- Corporación Nacional del Cobre de Chile
- Sandvik AB
- Vale S.A
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp3rzd/industry