Research and Markets: Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8stpph/retailing_in) has announced the addition of the "Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts" report to their offering.
“Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts”
Retailing in India - Market Summary & Forecasts, report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, new online and technology trends, the competitive landscape across product segments, and detail of key retailers.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Festive seasons and national holidays which are spread across the year are stimulating consumer retail spending, rural areas are still largely untapped markets
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
- The niche online channel is set to increase by seven times over the forecast period.
- Organized food and grocery and personal care markets are all set to suffer increased competition from international players, while clothing and footwear retailers target second and third-tier cities for sales growth.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
4 Indian Shoppers
5 Doing business in India
6 Internet & technology
7 Retail Topline
8 Retail - Product Sectors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8stpph/retailing_in