Research and Markets: High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013-2017 Featuring Banco de Bogota, Bancolombia Private Banking & Scotia Bank Colombia
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3xpfm/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013" report to their offering.
“High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013”
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Colombia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were approximately 35,900 HNWIs in Colombia at the end of 2012. These HNWIs hold US$160 billion in wealth which equates to 22% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Colombian HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 39% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- In 2012, Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 16.6%, following moderate growth of 3.0% in 2011.
- The strong growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue over the forecast period. The total number of Colombian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 36%, to reach over 48,600 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 31% to reach US$209 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 WEALTH SECTOR FUNDAMENTALS
4 FINDINGS FROM THE WEALTHINSIGHT HNWI DATABASE
- Banco de Bogota
- Bancolombia Private Banking
- Scotia Bank Colombia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3xpfm/high_net_worth