Research and Markets: Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l4rwf/age_related) has announced the addition of the "Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
“Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2014”
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Age Related Macular Degeneration, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Age Related Macular Degeneration and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Age Related Macular Degeneration
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Age Related Macular Degeneration and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Age Related Macular Degeneration products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Age Related Macular Degeneration pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l4rwf/age_related