Research and Markets: MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k78vws/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
“MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts”
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control.
This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
The major barriers that are impeding the growth of the diagnostic ultrasound market in this region include difficulty in penetrating the Brazilian market due to stringent regulations put in place by ANVISA, the regulatory authority. In addition, the revenue that can be generated depends on high-volume sales as this economy is price-sensitive, and therefore even though the number of unit sales grows at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2012 to 2019.
- An overview of Diagnostic ultrasound imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Unmet Needs Analysis
Market Opportunity Analysis
Market Drivers and Barriers
Current and Future Players
Toshiba Medical Systems
Mindray Medical International
Hitachi Aloka Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k78vws/medipoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.