Celebrate Seafood Mardi Gras with Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box, Cajun Surf & Turf During March and April
Popeyes Introduces New Permanent Seafood Menu Options
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen will celebrate Seafood Mardi Gras during March and April by bringing back two popular seafood favorites for a limited time–Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box and Cajun Surf & Turf. Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box includes Butterfly Shrimp that are marinated in Louisiana seasonings, breaded in a crispy crust and fried up fresh. The Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box includes eight Butterfly Shrimp, an order of Cajun fries, and a biscuit and dipping sauce for $4.99.
“Seafood Mardi Gras at Popeyes is a celebration of real seafood done the Popeyes way”
Cajun Surf & Turf includes two Handcrafted Tenders of 100% breast meat, four Butterfly Shrimp, Cajun fries, biscuit and two Signature Dipping Sauces for $4.99.
“Seafood Mardi Gras at Popeyes is a celebration of real seafood done the Popeyes way,” said Marianna Magee, Director of Marketing Calendar and Planning. “With these two, flavorful, seafood limited time offers we are staying true to our deep, Louisiana roots and we know seafood lovers are going to love them.”
Shift your Combo Beverage Up A Size for a Chance to WIN a 2014 Chevy® Equinox!
This year marks the third year of an exciting partnership between Popeyes and Fanta and this year Popeyes guests have a chance to WIN a brand new 2014 Chevy Equinox!
Between February 17 and May 4, guests who and text their unique code found on their promotional cup will be entered for a chance to win. Thousands of prizes will be awarded by playing in the Seafood Mardi Gras themed game via your mobile device. Instant prizes include: Weekly trips to Mardi Gras 2015, Popeyes Gift Checks, iTunes Gift Cards and Visa Gift Cards.
Hurry in to Popeyes today for a chance to WIN!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (OR D.C.), 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 5/4/14. For Official Rules, prize descriptions (including alternate Grand Prize cash option), odds disclosures, free method of obtaining a Code (beginning 2/10/14), alternate method of entry, and complete details, visit https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/mardigras/. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Popeyes Introduces New Permanent Menu Items
Additionally, Popeyes is pleased to provide guests with new, Louisiana-inspired permanent menu options:
- Cajun Fish – Tender, premium whole-fillet whitefish seasoned in our own savory blend of Louisiana spices then served up crispy in our Southern-style crumb breading. (At participating locations)
- Catfish – Catfish seasoned in a savory blend of Louisiana seasonings, with a Southern cornmeal coating. (At participating locations)
- Popcorn Shrimp – Tender, crispy shrimp seasoned in Louisiana herbs and spices then served up crispy in our unique Southern style breading.
- Fish and Popcorn Shrimp– A combination meal including two of your seafood favorites!
- Spicy Tenders – Handcrafted Spicy Tenders that pack a Louisiana punch in every bite.
- Blackened Tenders Batter-free and non-breaded, but still bursting with that famous Popeyes flavor.
- Cajun Rice – A special blend of Cajun spiced rice with just the right amount of authentic New Orleans seasoned meats and herbs.
Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box and Cajun Surf & Turf, and other wonderful Popeyes options, are available at participating locations. To find your local Popeyes and take advantage of this limited time offer, visit us at www.popeyes.com.
About Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen
Founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Popeyes is a leader in the New Orleans segment of the foodservice industry and is the world's second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. As of October 6, 2013, Popeyes had 2,187 operating restaurants operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Cayman Islands and 28 foreign countries. For more information, visit the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Web site at www.popeyes.com.