BuyIns.net Initiates Coverage on Bonamour, Inc. Detailing Short Positions and Potential Squeeze Trigger Price
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bonamour, Inc., (OTCQB: BONI) announced today that BuyIns.net has initiated coverage on the Company’s stock. The Buyins.net report states that the total aggregate number of shares shorted since June 2012 is approximately 1.68 million shares. Approximately 16.84% of daily trading volume is short selling. The SqueezeTrigger price for all BONI shares shorted is $0.24. A short squeeze is expected to begin when shares of BONI close above the $0.24 SqueezeTrigger price. According to his web site, BuyIns.Net founder, Tom Ronk, entered into a business partnership with former SEC Chairman, Harvey Pitt. They spearheaded the passage of Regulation SHO that, if followed, helps safeguard public companies from these sorts of short selling issues.
Click here to view the full report: http://www.buyins.com/reports/boni2-25-14.pdf
Click here for SqueezeTrigger: http://www.buyins.com/images2/bonistr2-25-14.jpg
About Bonamour, Inc.:
Bonamour, Inc. is a Dallas-based developer and brand owner of a high end line of anti-aging skin care products often referred to as cosmeceuticals. The Company's products are marketed and sold through its affiliate and sales arm, Bonamour International, LLC. Bonamour International is focused on building a network marketing and direct sales/distribution organization for the Bonamour brand in Asia. The Company's target markets are comprised of nearly three billion people, many of whom are experiencing rapidly rising personal incomes and a strong affinity for U.S. made luxury goods. For additional information log on to www.bonamour.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended that represent the company's current expectations and beliefs. All statements other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws and include, but are not limited to, statements of management's expectations regarding the company's performance, initiatives, goals, strategies and new product introductions; statements of projections regarding international sales targets and goals in Asia including Mainland China; statements of belief; and statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. In some cases, you can identify these statements by forward-looking words such as "believe," "expect," "project," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "plan," "targets," "likely," "will," "would," "could," "may," "might," the negative of these words and other similar words.
The forward-looking statements and related assumptions involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and outcomes to differ materially from any forward-looking statements or views expressed herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- any changes in operations or future financial results from those currently anticipated;
- any failure of current or planned initiatives or products to generate interest among distributors and customers and generate sponsoring and selling activities on a sustained basis;
- risks related to accurately predicting, delivering or maintaining sufficient quantities of products to support our planned initiatives or launch strategies, including possible ingredient supply limitations;
- risk of foreign currency fluctuations and the currency translation impact on the company's business associated with these fluctuations;
- regulatory risks associated with the company's products, which could require the company to modify its claims or inhibit the company's ability to import or continue selling a product in a market if it is determined to be a medical device or if it is unable to register the product in a timely manner under applicable regulatory requirements;
- any inability to secure necessary governmental approvals or licenses to effect any future changes or expansion;
- regulatory scrutiny and investigations in target markets in Asia and other foreign markets, that could in the future, negatively impact the company's business, including the interruption of sales activities in stores, loss of licenses, and the imposition of fines;
- adverse publicity related to the company's business, products, industry or any legal actions or complaints by distributors or others; and
- continued competitive pressures in the company's markets.
The company's financial performance and the forward-looking statements contained herein are further qualified by a detailed discussion of associated risks set forth in the documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements set forth the company's beliefs as of the date that such information was first provided and the company assumes no duty to update the forward-looking statements contained in this release to reflect any change except as required by law.