Fiji Airways, Hyatt Hotels, Zoetis among the 2014 REBRAND 100® Global Awards Winners
PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--REBRAND™ showcases the 2014 REBRAND 100® winners, highlighting the power and impact of effective transformations for regional, nonprofit, and multinational brands around the world. Celebrating 10 years of excellence, the full display at www.rebrand.com includes:
“It’s fantastic to see such creativity across a diverse set of company types and regions and the new thinking being driven in so many places and ways”
• American Airlines spurs positive change through brand transformation
• Cancer Research UK inspires the public to join the fight against cancers
• Commercial Bank of Qatar builds awareness and appeal to younger audiences
• Institute for Creative Health provides a new platform to implement its mission
• Jason.L transforms to a serious player in the Australian office furniture industry
• Krungsri responds to the banking needs of modern, busy Thai customers
• Myanmar Tourism better positions the country as a travel destination
• National Bank of Kenya modernizes the bank in a highly competitive market
• Pact improves organizational culture and drives action from new funders
• Royal Brunei Airlines leverages its strengths to create a unique, boutique offering
• Shatterproof alters the way we discuss and treat addiction--with boldness
• University of the Arts Helsinki stirs great interest and interaction from prospects
Projects launched between January 2011 and September 2013 were eligible. Entries from over 39 countries and 35 industries were reviewed by a panel of international, industry experts. Winners also included FIFGROUP, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Longfords, mbank, Make Consulting, Rottefella, Wilmington College, and YP.
“You must engage in meaningful ways with your audience, or else your rebrand is pointless,” said Anaezi Modu, Founder, REBRAND. Emphasis was on executed strategy that made an emotional connection and met strategic objectives with relevance to current audiences and prospects.
About REBRAND™ and the REBRAND 100® Global Awards:
REBRAND is the world's leading resource for brand transformation case examples and expertise. Celebrating 10 years of excellence, REBRAND 100 is the first and most respected recognition for repositioned brands. Featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Bloomberg News, many articles and books, visit www.rebrand.com to view case examples at the winners showcase.