Research and Markets: Concise Analysis of the International Spiral Welded Pipes and Tubes Market
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvhktl/spiral_welded) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Spiral Welded Pipes and Tubes Market" report to their offering.
“Concise Analysis of the International Spiral Welded Pipes and Tubes Market”
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Spiral Welded Pipes and Tubes in Thousand Tons. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The report profiles 77 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American SpiralWeld Pipe Company LLC
- ArcelorMittal SA
- Borusan Mannesmann Boru Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- Europipe GmbH
- EVRAZ North America
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Jindal SAW Ltd.
- Kuwait Pipe Industries and Oil Services Company
- Liaoyang Steel Tube Co. Ltd.
- Man Industries Ltd.
- National Pipe Company Ltd.
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Noksel Celik Boru Sanayi A.S
- PSL Limited
- PSL North America LLC
- Shengli Oil & Gas Pipe Holdings Limited
- Stupp Corporation
- United Spiral Pipe LLC
- UMW Group
- Volzhsky Pipe Plant
- Welspun Corp. Ltd.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. World Economy - A Key Growth Indicator For Steel Industry
3. Steel Pipes And Tubes Market: A Review
4. A Review Of Major End-Use Markets
5. Steel Pipes & Tubes - Products, Fabrication & Applications
6. Product Overview
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Focus On Select Players
9. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Middle East & Africa
7. Latin America
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 77 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 86)
- The United States (10)
- Japan (3)
- Europe (26)
- Germany (5)
- The United Kingdom (1)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (19)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (35)
- Africa (3)
- Middle East (9)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvhktl/spiral_welded