Research and Markets: United States Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llk799/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
“United States Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020”
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Primary Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Replacement.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Knee Reconstruction market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Knee Reconstruction market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Knee Reconstruction Market, United States
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States Knee Reconstruction Market
5 Knee Reconstruction Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
7 Recent Developments
B. Braun Melsungen
Smith & Nephew
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llk799/united_states
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.