Robly Announces Robly 2.0 Email Marketing Platform
Introduces the Industry’s Lowest-Cost Platform, Featuring 150 New Templates, 24/7 Customer Support, and Easy-to-Use Interface
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Robly, an innovator in delivering premium quality, easy-to-use email marketing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, announced the launch of its Robly 2.0 platform today.
“In our latest release, we’re all about making our customers succeed, and we take their business goals very seriously”
Robly offers a higher quality, lower-cost alternative to Constant Contact and other email service providers, with 24/7 customer service and 150 new, contemporary email templates. A sleek, user-friendly interface and unlimited data storage make contact management and campaign building an easy, timesaving experience for businesses of all sizes.
“In our latest release, we’re all about making our customers succeed, and we take their business goals very seriously,” said Adam Robinson, Robly’s CEO and Co-Founder. “Robly’s very foundation is to support the marketing efforts of small and mid-sized companies, and to provide a solution that has a substantial impact in customer engagement and retention. However, now with Robly 2.0, we can scale infinitely to support large organizations’ Email Marketing needs with the new implementation of our massive data cloud.”
- Robly provides organizations with the flexibility to implement streamlined email marketing services at a fraction of Constant Contact’s rates.
- Robly’s fixed monthly cost is based on list size alone, not sends per month—and unless list size grows, those rates will never change.
- Live chat support 9 am – 7 pm EST Monday through Friday and 24/7 phone support for customers regardless of issue, resulting in an unprecedented strategy to foster all-around customer success.
- 150 new, modern templates made to replace outdated designs offered by other companies and meet the needs of today’s business owners.
- Scaling to support the needs of customers with higher data requirements and campaign volume.
“Robly provides me with a functional interface that becomes more intuitive with every use, incorporating minimal, yet professional designs, and the ability to customize layouts to my brand,” said Ryan Anne Polli, Art Director, Horse & Style Magazine. “Now, what took me an hour to create in Constant Contact takes me 20 minutes or less in Robly, and my increased conversion rate reflects that.”
About Robly, Inc.
Robly offers small and mid-sized businesses a powerful, modern, yet affordable way to market their business that makes for substantial impact. With a truly innovative approach to empowering companies to succeed by connecting with their customers through email, the Robly 2.0 platform is filling a major gap in the market by delivering its platform to the SMB market.
Featuring low prices, unbeatable customer service and unparalleled email marketing functionality, Robly is taking small and mid-sized business to a higher level of customer engagement and revenue growth.
For more information, please visit www.robly.com. Let the Bird Spread the Word.