Ifbyphone Launches Call Tracking and Phone Lead Management App on Salesforce.com's AppExchange
Eliminates critical blind spot for marketing and sales by capturing the exact lead source of inbound calls and displaying it to agents before they answer
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ifbyphone today announced it has launched its Call Tracking and Phone Lead Management App on the Salesforce1 AppExchange, enabling businesses to measure and optimize marketing campaign ROI, generate more high-quality inbound sales calls and acquire more customers over the phone. Part of Ifbyphone’s voice-based marketing automation platform, the app eliminates a critical blind spot for marketing and sales teams by automatically capturing previously unavailable lead source data for inbound calls, logging that information in Salesforce and displaying it to sales agents before they answer the call to improve conversation quality and conversion rates.
“Businesses spend $68 billion annually on ads to generate phone calls, yet CMOs struggle to understand which campaigns actually make the phone ring and drive revenue”
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, the Ifbyphone Call Tracking and Phone Lead Management App is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “While inbound sales calls are the most qualified and lucrative type of lead, marketers today struggle to understand how their ads, campaigns, content and other sources generate these vital phone calls,” said Irv Shapiro, CEO, Ifbyphone. “With the Ifbyphone app providing the critical call analytics piece to Salesforce lead and pipeline reports, marketers can generate complete and accurate reports in Salesforce to measure conversion rates and ROI for every source, even down to the PPC ad or keyword search, for any given time period. They can prove conclusively what marketing activities are really impacting their sales pipeline and driving revenue, and then use that data to optimize programs and marketing spend for better results.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV and Channel, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Ifbyphone provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
- “Businesses spend $68 billion annually on ads to generate phone calls, yet CMOs struggle to understand which campaigns actually make the phone ring and drive revenue,” said Michael Boland, Senior Analyst at BIA/Kelsey. “Organizations using Salesforce can benefit from voice-based marketing automation, so Ifbyphone’s app on the AppExchange makes a lot of sense. It should add value in capturing and optimizing high-value inbound phone leads in real time, and reported right within the Salesforce workflow.”
Product Key Features
- The Ifbyphone app automatically captures phone lead data in Salesforce for any online, mobile or offline marketing source. This data is included in Salesforce reports to give marketers complete and accurate insight into lead, opportunity and account conversion rates and ROI for every source.
- The Ifbyphone app provides sales teams with a web-based phone panel embedded within Salesforce they can use to make or receive calls anywhere on any phone they choose. For inbound calls, the panel displays the marketing source for each incoming call before the agent begins the conversation. That source is also “whispered” to them when they answer the call.
- If an inbound caller already exists in Salesforce, the Ifbyphone panel will display the name and provide a link to the record for easy access. If it’s a first-time caller, the app automatically creates a new Salesforce record, saving the agent time. When calls go unanswered, the app captures the data and displays it in a “Missed Call” queue for easy access.
- The embedded phone panel enables sales agents who work remotely to make calls from anywhere on any phone and still appear professional by having their business’s number show up in caller ID instead of their personal number.
Ifbyphone provides the leading voice-based marketing automation (VBMA) platform that businesses and marketing agencies rely on to connect, measure, and optimize sales calls. Built specifically for marketing and sales, Ifbyphone’s cloud-based solution helps companies of all sizes optimize marketing spend across all channels, generate and convert more high-quality leads, and acquire more business over the phone.
Known for its unmatched ease-of-use and reliability, Ifbyphone’s VBMA platform has successfully processed over 250 million calls for over 600 million minutes. Organizations in all industries use Ifbyphone, including marketing agencies, lead generation, e-commerce, direct response, financial services and insurance, health care, retail and logistics and SaaS and technology. For more information, visit www.ifbyphone.com.
Ifbyphone and the Ifbyphone logo are trademarks of Ifbyphone, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.