Comptel and Tecnotree Partner to Manage the Delivery of Complex, Triple-Play Orders and Improve the Customer Experience
New Comptel Order Management and Tecnotree Agility™ Unified Product Catalogue demonstration shows how operators can create flexible service bundling and automate the order orchestration process
BARCELONA, Spain--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comptel Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V) and Tecnotree Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: TEM1V) today announced that they have partnered to help communications service providers (CSPs) overcome the challenges of creating and delivering complex, triple-play orders that include mobile, fixed broadband and television services.
“Our new joint solution demonstration with Tecnotree shows how CSPs can put this issue firmly behind them with a highly automated approach and focus on growing their businesses.”
At Mobile World Congress, the companies will offer a joint solution demonstration, which is a pre-integration between Comptel Order Management and Tecnotree AgilityTM Unified Product Catalogue, to show operators how they can more easily manage the lifecycle of individual services and make better business decisions—all to optimise the customer experience.
- Comptel Order Management is a key component of the Comptel Fulfillment platform, which supports more than 130 operators around the world and runs on networks with more than 800 million customers. It automates the management of complex customer orders and turns them into delivered services. Comptel’s flexible, yet robust approach helps CSPs reduce manual errors, minimise operational costs, streamline fulfillment processes and support service innovations.
- Tecnotree Unified Product Catalogue is a business process tool for managing the lifecycle of targeted convergent offerings. With functionality including bundle creation, pricing and dynamic recommendations for selected customer segments, and business reporting to follow up on commercial success, CSPs’ business management can rapidly adjust the customer offering on-demand. The provided 360-degree view to all products and services, coupled with rules-based control over possible offering combinations, can result in significant business benefits such as an increase in the average revenue per user (ARPU).
- “Consumers and corporate customers alike are demanding increasingly complex service bundles from their CSPs. Operators face even greater challenges when trying to deliver these, all while packaging their offerings up quickly, accurately and consistently in order to keep customers satisfied,” said Antti Koskela, chief technology officer, Comptel. “Our new joint solution demonstration with Tecnotree shows how CSPs can put this issue firmly behind them with a highly automated approach and focus on growing their businesses.”
- “Instead of market share, CSPs are focusing on profitability now. Bundled offerings can act as a catalyst for higher profitability provided that the business processes and tools are in place for mass customisation and personalisation of services. Also, an ability to target different customer segments with dynamic, analytics and actionable insight-based recommendations can turn into a competitive advantage and improve customer loyalty,” Ilkka Aura, chief commercial officer, Tecnotree, explained.
- For more information about Comptel, visit www.comptel.com. Learn more about the company’s fulfillment platform including its order management offering.
- Comptel and Tecnotree will be attending Mobile World Congress, taking place 24 - 27 February 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. To arrange a meeting at the show, please contact Comptel at firstname.lastname@example.org and Tecnotree at email@example.com.
- Connect with Comptel on its blog, Compelling Conversations on OSS, and on Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Comptel, Tecnotree, OSS, customer experience, Comptel Fulfillment, fulfillment, Tecnotree Agility Unified Product Catalog, catalog, triple-play, Comptel Order Management, order orchestration, fulfilment, automation, communications service providers, CSPs, Mobile World Congress, service creation, service delivery, mobile, fixed broadband, television
About Comptel Corporation
Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 290 service providers across 87 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an Event – Analysis – Action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in collecting and analysing Big Data and turning intelligence into opportunities in real time. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and advanced predictive analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to automate customer interactions and other business decisions, to create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of more than 600 professionals, and net sales were EUR 82.7 million in 2013. For more information, visit www.comptel.com.
Tecnotree is a global provider of telecom IT solutions for the management of products, customers and revenue. Tecnotree helps communications service providers to transform their business towards a marketplace of digital services. Tecnotree empowers service providers to monetise service bundles, provide personalised user experiences and augment value throughout the customer lifecycle. With over 1100 telecom experts, Tecnotree serves more than 100 service providers in over 70 countries. Tecnotree is listed on the main list of NASDAQ OMX Helsinki with the trading code TEM1V. For more information on Tecnotree, please visit www.tecnotree.com.